Friday, June 22, 2007

YouTube friend adder bot

Ok, I just blogged about this but I just checked my YouTube account and I have hundreds of friends in TWO days. I had like 2 friends before I got Tubeinator. I'm loving this.

I haven't done a whole lot in the way of videos to date, but I'm now entering into that phase myself since it's the big thing now. And this is going to make my life easier and save me time on adding friends, commenting, etc. I am super busy...working, marketing, blogging, kids, home, some sort of personal life, etc. so I have to chop up my day in fine pieces. Now there's one less thing I have to try to squeeze in there.

It takes a lot of time to manually add friends, send comments, etc. Just to send 10 friend requests can take about 30 minutes if you don't browse too much and just click through. Now sending 10 friend requests takes me no time. I just set it up and move on to doing something else while it does all of the work for me.

Ok, I'm going to bed now but I had to share that =)

Again, you can get it here.......and if you click the link below you get a free demo!

TUBEINATOR

K

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you seen TubeRobo? It can do tons more than Tubinator.

Unknown said...

OH the link is:
http://www.tuberobo.com

Demon said...

Here is a YouTube friend Adder Bot for you.

http://www.ccvid.com/buy/yt-friend-adder/

Cheers
Wolf
http://www.icfun.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The knowledge on your website never confuses me
more youtube views

Abhijit said...

Being renowned is very easy currently. Fames choose to Buy Facebook Comments as a way to get status and recognition on internet in a shorter span. buy facebook status comments

Unknown said...

To find a better exposure for your facebook account, Persons expend money to Buy Facebook Followers to very easily get exposure online. paid facebook followers

Unknown said...

This solution is the finest medium that you can choose for improving web website traffic on your web page as all the people will certainly be able to see the items as well as solutions that you are supplying. buy facebook usa likes