Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Do you YouTube??? Do you Video??? Internet Marketing, social marketing/networking, video marketing?

Okay, okay, I know...I've been gone for a while...we went on vacation to Disney World! Yay...talk about FABULOUS!

But what I wanted to tell you about is a (almost as fabulous as my vacation) new YouTube tool! It's called Tubeinator.

Now we all know that online videos and video marketing are the new big deal (and if you don't know, now you do). But for the most part, you have to do more than just upload a video to see any results. People need to find your videos.

There's an awesome new software that'll do just that - and you can download a fully-functional demo today at no charge! You can get it here: TUBEINATOR

Of course, you could just spend endless hours manually doing everything or you can use it and watch what happens. Guaranteed to be a major difference in your YouTube life.

TUBEINATOR

K

2 comments:

Julie Zbeetnoff said...

Hi Karen!

I found you over at YouTube. I am very intrigued by your marketing tactics cutting edge!

Perhaps we can link to each others blogs?

I would love it if you could write and article for me on you tube advertising. I will give you full credits and links.

Julie Zbeetnoff
thetrafficmaster.blogspot.com

All the best to you.

Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks for the article. I never knew that you tube is second largest search engine. That's something new and important to know, thanks to you! I recently brought you tube views from smmadmin.com; knowing that video marketing is very important for search engine optimization. They did it so well, that now my sales are increasing. Thanks for your article and time to read my comment.