Friday, June 22, 2007

Affiliate Program

Ok, I'm not the world's hugest fan of a lot of affiliate programs. I tried a lot of them out and I've found a bunch of them are just garbage, their products don't sell well, or their payouts are pennies. I wrote them off a long time ago. I really didn't think it worked and I gave up chasing that dream.

If you even mentioned "affiliate program" to me, I shook my head and didn't want to hear anymore. Seriously.

Ok, so I was mistaken. I have been known to be wrong once every other blue moon or so =) Well, not totally mistaken, a lot of them are truly garbage, but for every 500 I suppose there are a handful or less that are worth the time and effort. You do have to work it though. You can't just sign up and be done.

I've been signed up to two that I decided to go out on a limb and try, after much investigation. Guess what, I'm actually getting paid from one of them!!! And the payout is 50%! I can live with that. They are about to launch a new product and commissions will be 75% for the launch and then back down to the regular 50%.

I've only put maybe ten links out there so far and have already been seeing nice commissions. I'm going to spread some more links around now that I see my time and effort will be rewarded this time.

I haven't gotten anything off of the other one yet, but I'm going to put some more work into it and see what happens. If I start seeing some money from it, I'll blog about it too.

So, back to the one that IS paying me. They offer several products, all at a 50% payout. The products they offer are popular and actually sell; they are actually things that people are interested in and are valuable to internet users (and how many of those are there!). The products aren't too pricey (making more sales) but they cost enough to give you a decent kickback on your commission.

On one of the products just three sales made me $67.50. Now it is not, by any means, an overnight get rich quick deal that you don't have to put any work into. I haven't been able to quit working (I work from home online anyway) but it's a nice extra little bit and it's been a steady extra for a while now. Heck, if I make like five sales per month, my cable and internet bill is paid =) But I definitely want to work at it more so I can pay a few other bills with it too!

With that said, you can check out the program via the link below.

Affiliate Program

'Till later...
K

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For getting a greater publicity to your facebook account, People spend bucks to Buy Facebook Followers to conveniently have publicity online. buy facebook followers cheap