Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ewen Chia's Newbie Cash Machine

Ok, one more tool before I go to sleep...it's late and I'm tired!

I know you've heard of Ewen Chia? If you haven't, just Google him, you'll turn up tons of stuff. Ewen has been around for a long time and is very well respected among marketers and affiliates. He's a reallyyyyy nice guy too, not to mention super smart.

Right now he's offering Free Insider Secrets. He's also offering a really good program at $27. I saw this program before but it was like $100 at the time. I didn't get it. I have an arsenal of products, but I have to spend wisely so I have set a monthly spending allowance on what I can buy each month. Yes, I go over sometimes but I try to stick close to it. I keep a list of the products I want to buy and try to prioritize what I think I need most or what I can fit into the monthly "I can buy net stuff" budget. I go back to some of the higher priced stuff once my budget is replenished the next month =)

If you haven't just started in this game, you know that you do have to buy stuff. For one thing, there is some excellent knowledge out there that you can spend a multitude of hours looking up yourself or buy something that wraps it all up for you. Of course you have the automated programs that do the things you know how to do but they do it in like a fraction of the time, freeing your hands up for other stuff. And then there are products that you can benefit from and then get resale rights too. The list of reasons goes on. You know how it goes.

Anyways, when I saw Ewen's Newbie Cash Machine on sale finally, I grabbed it. Wanted to let you guys know that it's on sale too! Most of Ewen's stuff is a must have, he knows this game inside and out.

Here's the link:

Ewen Chia's Newbie Cash Machine

No comments: