Friday, April 27, 2007

Screen Capture Videos

Obviously we are in a web era of videos. Videos for everything. Out with text tutorials, in with video tutorials.

Surprisingly enough, I first learned about this when one of my client/employers provided me with training videos to learn her systems via the web. They were awesome. It was so much easier to follow and learn than reading a text 'how to'. I sat and took notes as I watched the cursor in the video guide me on where to go and what to press and listened to the audio instruction. I thought this was some high-tech stuff. But guess what, it's really not! In my later endeavors, I saw these instructional videos everywhere. And now I find out that the program to do my own is cheap! You'll learn I love cheap! I believe in fair, I know the creators of products and programs have to earn a living too, but I can't afford overpriced stuff.

So, now I have it and love it and you can get it here:

Camtasia

TTYS
K

No comments: